Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! If you don’t know, I turned twenty on the first of November 2015. And as promised (in 2016 New Year Resolution and goals), I’m here with 20 things I learned as I turned twenty.
All the jokes aside, I have seen a lot in life as most of you have. And I believe that incidents that hurt us the most are the ones that teach us the most. It grooms us. So, here are a few things I’ve learned and kept in mind. If you can relate to any of these, make sure to like this post. Leave a comment and tell me what is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in your life!
- Never take anything for granted. Nothing lasts forever.
- If you think good of others, it’s not necessary that the other would think the same as you.
- Respect and cherish the one who truly loves you. Never let him go.
- You have no idea what words can do for a person. It can make or break someone. Watch your words.
- Staying silent when you’re right doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you value the relations more. Put love before ego.
- Not everything is about you. Everybody is fighting their own battles.
- Postivity is essential if you want a positive life.
- Value yourself. You are important, and you don’t have to run after people to prove that you matter.
- Be thankful for what you have, while working for what you want.
- Life is short, don’t waste it in competition with others. Try to be better than you were yesterday.
- When girls support other girls, it’s the most powerful thing ever.
- If you love someone tell them. Nobody promised tomorrow.
- Be loyal to yourself. The longest commitment you make is with yourself. Pay attention to yourself.
- Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Standardized beauty is boring. Flaws are beautiful. Be yourself.
- Don’t give any man a chance to say, “It because of me you have that.”
- Be independent, but not disrespectful.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- In the end, all that matters is what you think about yourself. You can’t please everyone.
- Hard work is the key. Have the patience. You’ve got what it takes.
- Confidence is sexy. And there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. Be polite.
And a lot more I’ve learned along the way! Please make sure to share your thoughts with me. I love to chat up with you guys!
Till next time.
The only email address you can reach me at is Munazzabangash@hotmail.com