I’m going to challenge myself, and I figured that in order to stay motivated towards your goals and plans, one needs to put it up somewhere that people can read it. I mean, having someone watch you can make you behave better, then why not set your goals and put them in front of the world so you’re bound to complete them. I love that pressure!
So, for this purpose, I’m going to set my goals (but not put myself under too much pressure) and post it for all you guys to read and maybe get inspired!
My New Year’s Resolution:
I will stay positive in every situation and not let my ego control me. Relations are way more important to me than proving myself right, and worshiping my pride.
Let’s keep this limited to what this blog offers. I won’t add my personal goals, or other things I’m working on. Savvy?
- I will complete my short story series and have it edited. Having it published is a plus.
- I will update both of my blogs once every week, if not twice or thrice. I will stay dedicated.
- I will read Dawn News everyday!
- I will try to read at least twelve books this year. Don’t judge me. I’m not very good with reading. These 12 books are actually a very big goal for me, especially because I stay extremely busy throughout the year because of the university and other stuff going on my life. I will try to write reviews to each book I read for this blog.
- (Check out my beauty goals, and health and fitness goals on my Beauty Blog.)
- I will complete Hilgard’s Introduction to Psychology.
- I will focus the right amount on my studies and receive great marks in both semesters this year.
- I will get my car.
That’s about it. Let’s all cross our fingers because I really want to reach all of my goals this year! Step by step towards success!
And I really hope all of you reach your goals this year! And may this year be all you want. Also, let’s all be good to others and support each other this year and make this world a positive place. Let’s not get into stupid fights and spread peace and happiness.
Let’s all unite this year! Let’s not hate anyone. Let’s be happy.
Make sure to share with me your new year’s resolution and goals in the comments below. I would love to chat up with you guys!
Till next time, peeps!
Love you all!